Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imcanadian
Fanfold Paper
Views: 201
Message 11 of 16

Re: Lenovo B575 won't boot at all after format the hard drive

Almost get into BIOS as the laptop kept running till stop then restart again the same as before.

Thank you,

John

SeniorGuru
Views: 193
Message 12 of 16

@imcanadian wrote:

Almost get into BIOS as the laptop kept running till stop then restart again the same as before.

Thank you,

John

Did you follow the steps and remove hard drive before attempting to power up the notebook?  You did not indicate whether the notebook was able to be booted with hard drive removed.

Please make sure you remove the hard drive then with it removed attempt to start the notebook with the Power Button, then if BIOS appears (it should) make changes and then save and exit.

CB

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
imcanadian
Fanfold Paper
Views: 189
Message 13 of 16

Yes I have followed your instructions and still no luck get into BIOS even the hard drive removed. Let me try one more time to follow your instructions. Then come back here again to post my message.

John

imcanadian
Fanfold Paper
Views: 185
Message 14 of 16

OK with your 4th message that you are asking me to follow the instructions. Yes I have followed your instructions and still the same in continuous restart loop.

John

SeniorGuru
Views: 180
Message 15 of 16

At this point I am pretty sure it needs to be looked at by a technician, and for that I would suggest contacting Lenovo Support for further assistance.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
imcanadian
Fanfold Paper
Views: 176
Message 16 of 16

First want to say thank you for replying to my message and agreed with you that I should take the laptop to computer repair store that I know. I will ask him to contact Lenovo Support first before go further to do something with my laptop.

Thank you for trying to help me with this problem to solve.

Take care,

John 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors