Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikkaNC
Paper Tape
Views: 362
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo B580 Screen Issue

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I plugged my Lenovo B580 laptop into my new 4K screen. When I turned on my laptop, my built-in screen showed some queer colours, then went black and lastly grey. My 4K screen received signals from my laptop, but my built-in screen was just lighted up and grey. I tried unplugging the screen, but nothing happened. I rebooted my laptop without the screen plugged in. The Lenovo logo showed up fine, but then the screen turned black and then grey with no signal again. I've tried everything I know, but nothing worked. Please help!

pablojrl123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 359
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo B580 Screen Issue

if you say the, with no other screen connected, the computer doesnt show an image is possible that Windows things that a external display is connected. Try pressing one of the Function keys, that one that have a screen icon, to change from 'PC screen only'/'Duplicate'/'Extend'/'Second screen only', try to cycle through and get to 'PC screen only'. That should solve the PC screen, and then, if you want to continue using your PC with that new screen, do the same and cycle through the option you want, try 'Extend' because the screen will represent a multi-screen desktop and the resolution of one screen will not affect the other one.
NikkaNC
Paper Tape
Views: 319
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo B580 Screen Issue

I tried this before, and it didn't work. when I try 'Extend', no signal on my built-in screen.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors