Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ValerijaNikulin
Paper Tape
Views: 567
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo B590 won't turn on

Hello. Yesterday I have dropped my 4 years old Lenovo B590 and I left it alone for a day. Today I'm trying to turn it on and I have a trouble with it.

When I do it for the first time it says it does the Automatic Repair and Diagnosing Your PC, and then shows the Automatic Repair blue page with options to Restart and Advanced Oprions. And if I Restart it, it is then stuck on Lenovo first page and does not load further. So then I have to turn it off and on again. And there is Automatic Repair again.

So what shall I do? Cause I have a lot of more or less important documents and it would be bad to lose them.

Thank you in advance Smiley Very Happy

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 554
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo B590 won't turn on

If you have a data on the hard drive that is important to you, I would take your computer to a reputable local computer shop and have them try to backup your data.    It is possible that the drop damaged the hard drive, but the fact that it tries to boot at very all is a good sign, so there is a good chance that your data can be backed up.  

In a worst case scenario, you may have to replace the hard drive (which are not too expensive), but it may be repairable too, but if you data is irreplaceable, I would not touch it until I had a backup in hand.

Good Luck,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors