Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llamattude
Paper Tape
Views: 779
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo EasyCamera

Hi;

I have not had this computer long. A few months at most. When I first opened the YouCam software that came with the computer and the factory installed camera the camera first showed everything green. After a few minutes it went to normal and everything worked fine with a few minor adjustments in the software.

Well, last week the image went all green again. I have contacted everyone. YouCam says it is hardware, I did try some adjustments in the software with no luck and I can take perfect photos from decktop. I was told to update my driver. Done that, still nothing.

Is there any way I can fix this? I went into look at the EasyCamera and the message is it is working fine, but not sure where and if you can make adjustments to the camera itself.

This is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Karla

Former Employee
Views: 746
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo EasyCamera

hey Ilamattude,

could you provide to us the MTM of your unit so that we can assist you further.

To locate MTM - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/FindProductNumber.page#find

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
llamattude
Paper Tape
Views: 739
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo EasyCamera

Thanks, it is a G570, 4334?. That is what the web site recognizes my computer as 4334, but says G570 on it.

I'm not sure where to look since I can't actually find anything G570 on the web site.

Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors