Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-29-2015

Cornwall

6 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Essential B50-70 Laptop keyboard problem

2015-01-29, 14:19 PM

Hi,

I bought a Lenovo B50-70 from Ebuyer just before Christmas and it has developed a strange fault.

The C V & H keys don't work when pressed in lower case but if you put caps lock on they work and if caps lock is on and you press the arrow key and the letter key they will type lower case.

Anyone had this before?

Being 2 months old its still under guarantee but was hoping there was something I could do to repair it rather than sending it back for a replacement.

Thanks

revy32

Options

4308 Posts

11-18-2012

United States of America

9980 Signins

610541 Page Views

• Views: 610541
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Essential B50-70 Laptop keyboard problem

2015-01-29, 16:20 PM

Welcome to the Lenovo Community revy32 !

A couple of things to try......

First, try reinstalling the keyboard, mouse, touchpad driver.  The link below is for the available drivers from Lenovo for your model. Just select your operating system in the top box for the correct driver listing.......

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-b-series-laptops/lenovo-b50-70-notebook

Secondly, if you have a USB keyboard available, try that.

If the USB keyboard works without problems and the driver installation didn't resolve the problem then I would suspect a faulty keyboard that needs to be replaced.  You can find the phone number for Lenovo Support in your country or area by using the link below....

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist_alt1

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms