Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kwstas_chris
Paper Tape
Views: 1,968
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo G50-45 headphone suddenly stopped working

Hi i bought recently my lenovo g50-45 just two days ago watching a video on youtubee my headphones suddenly stopped working.I check the audio and all looks normal.Only when the plug is not all into the slot i can hear some sound but not the actual sound of the video or anything.I also tried different heaphones none of them working.Please help and sorry for my english 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,925
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo G50-45 headphone suddenly stopped working

Hi Kwstas_chris,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per the query we understood that you are facing issues with microphone not working on your Lenovo  G50-75 laptop.

Go to Control Panel,click on Hardware and Sound 
Click on Sound then you devices should come up ; speakers, Digital Audio, and headphones plug your headphones in, then select headphones at the bottom and select set as default option !! then when you disconnect your headphones it automatically switches to the speakers and when you plug them back in it automatically will switch to headphones!!

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists!

Best regards,       

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

sunny_lo
Paper Tape
Views: 913
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo G50-45 headphone suddenly stopped working

hey there,

i recently purchased lenovo g50-45 notebook. The problem is same as the sound icon is showing red cross. The audio is not working. i read your reply to the same problem as above but there is no option as you said in the control panel-sound. i have uninstalled the driver now refer me some help.

thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors