Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-31-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G50 - 70 Turns On And Off Immediately After 1 Short Beep

2021-03-31, 12:03 PM

I have a Lenovo G 50-70. It Just Turns On Through The Novo Button And Won't Start Through the Start Button. The start button worked perfectly fine before. After pressing the novo button the screen starts and turns off after 2 seconds giving a 1 small beep. I tried removing the battery and all but didn't work. 

Options

2403 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

153 Signins

13906 Page Views

• Views: 13906
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo G50 - 70 Turns On And Off Immediately After 1 Short Beep

2021-03-31, 12:53 PM

Hello itachiuxhiha,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thank you for initiating a post in the board. There might be a problem with the power button itself but it would be best to try and isolate the issue first. 

I might suggest to perform a power cycle/static discharge.

Disconnect all cables attached to the device (power, hdmi cable, external mouse/keyboard, etc). Ensure device is powered/switched off. Press and hold down power button for as long as 60 seconds. Attach the  AC Adapter and let the unit charge for at least 3 minutes before trying to power it on.

Try to power up the machine using the power button, it it does not power on, try to access the novo button again and see if the machine will power back up.

Let us know.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms