cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josemag5070
Fanfold Paper
Views: 670
Message 1 of 8

Lenovo G50-70 create a recovery media (of recovery partition)

Hello all, I'm new here. I bought a Lenovo G50-70 at the end of 2014. I want to create a recovery media of my RECOVERY PARTITION. Ok I have Lenovo OneKey Recovery App v8 but with that application I can't create a recovery media of my recovery partition, I can ONLY create a recovery of my current partition (in this case: C: ). I don't want that my current partition has 119 GB.

My recovery partition has 15GB, my question is: How can I access there to record it in a USB, DVD or my PC?

Thanks in advance.

knihT
SCSI Port
Views: 658
Message 2 of 8

Re: Lenovo G50-70 create a recovery media (of recovery partition)

macrium reflect
find joy.
josemag5070
Fanfold Paper
Views: 636
Message 3 of 8

Thank you knihT for your quick reply. And, Is there a similar application from Lenovo or Windows 8.1?

knihT
SCSI Port
Views: 617
Message 4 of 8

hello. Welcome into lenovo community.  Lenovo teams with EMC to offer Mozy Home. links to main page, also documentation.  determine if this is suitable for You.  I was bold to blurt out the name of a third-party application that works.  Easeus is on the shelf in the lenovo store. 

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Documentation/when-you-have-a-disaster

http://mozy.com/product/mozy/personal

find joy.
josemag5070
Fanfold Paper
Views: 599
Message 5 of 8

Than you knihT Smiley Happy . I was looking for on Troubleshooting and Solutions page of my computer (Lenovo G50-70 Laptop). I found that page: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-g-series-laptops/g50-70-notebo... (HOW TO CREATE A USB RECOVERY DRIVE AND USE IT TO RECOVER WINDOWS 8/8.1). My windows is: 8.1

Is it works for that I want?

Thanks.

josemag5070
Fanfold Paper
Views: 568
Message 6 of 8

Any reply?

SeniorGuru
Views: 560
Message 7 of 8

That will work for recoving thru windows if you follow the instructions on screen.  I would print out the information, keep it and the recovery USB drive in a secure moisture free environment.

Cheers.

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
josemag5070
Fanfold Paper
Views: 548
Message 8 of 8

Thank you for your answer CBHedricks. I'm going to do that I'm going to print the information, buy a USB and create a USB recovery.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors