Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crusher6001
Paper Tape
Views: 7,694
Message 1 of 7

Lenovo G50-70 suddenly shutdown

Hi all

i have Lenovo G 50-70 I5 aand i cannot play any game at all when i start a game the laptop shuts down suddenly but some game like starcraft 2 works on battery but when i connect the charger it shuts down so what is the problem i have updated all the drivers to the latest version as well as the bios so what could it be that stops me from playing any games on AMD Radeon 8500 with 8 GB Ram.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 7,699
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lenovo G50-70 suddenly shutdown

Hi Crusher6001,

Welcome to the Forums

As per the query we understood that you facing issue with auto shutdown in your Lenovo G50-70 laptop.

Try to reinstall the energy management and check for the issue, also check if there is damage to the charging port.

Click here for the energy management for windows 7.

Click here for the energy management for windows 8.1.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists!                                                   

Best regards,                                                          

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Crusher6001
Paper Tape
Views: 7,619
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for the solution it helped me alot

on the other hand do i update my display driver to the latest version when notified or not just leave it as it is as it is working fine now

waiting for your recommendations

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 7,581
Message 4 of 7

Hi Crusher6001,

As you have mentioned that you are getting the notification of the display driver update, is that a windows notification or the LSC (Lenovo solution center) notification.

Best regards,                                                          

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

rajnish06429
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 4,221
Message 5 of 7

Is your system repaired? I am facing the same problem you faced. What is the solution for it??
Crusher6001
Paper Tape
Views: 4,217
Message 6 of 7

no my problem was still pending until i sold this laptop and i bought dell , it is working fine and thanks to lenovo support that made me change my point of view and buy dell as there product have better components but not working together 

rajnish06429
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 4,191
Message 7 of 7

ok thanks. I am to fed up of this problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors