Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skyh3ck
Fanfold Paper
Views: 209
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo G50 80 Charging LED always ON + Touchpad Stuck + Keyboard problem

Hello

I have Lenovo G50 80 Laptop, in last two year i have changed my keyboard three times. 

The touchpad stopped working and the cursor will stuck on screen and will only work again when any key is pressed on keyboard. Also Side arrrow always stayed in loop. I came to know that it is due to keyboard and touchpad getting electrostatic short. So i changed the keyboard and it worked again for some time and again problem, worked fine, again problem.

When i removed the battery and used the laptop on direct power it worked fine with no problem.

Now i noticed that the LED white charging light always stays on even charger is not connected. When i switched off the laptop it stays on for sometime and then almost a minute or two later stiches off.

I think there is some probem with how the laptop is designed like how the battery is charged and how the battery distributed power to componenets,

can i any one help me please how to resolve this issue. From my experience with this laptop i have come to a thought that something is wrong with battery charing or electric power distribution.

I will try to drain the battery competely and see what is the progress. In the meantime please give your thougths and experience.

Thanks

Skyh3ck
Fanfold Paper
Views: 163
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo G50 80 Charging LED always ON + Touchpad Stuck + Keyboard problem

Where is Lenovo people at elast acknowledge the post, its a seriuos problem in many laptop manfactured by Lenovo,

you guys should have a look into this. what is causing this problem

Whhat a user like us to do avoid such problem

Reply Lenovo

Skyh3ck
Fanfold Paper
Views: 101
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo G50 80 Charging LED always ON + Touchpad Stuck + Keyboard problem

wake up Lenovo please rreply to customers, what are you donig

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors