Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deok
Paper Tape
Views: 1,580
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo G50-80 Upgrades

Hello,i can upgrade my GPU,CPU,and Memory on the Lenovo G50-80 laptop?

The model is with i3 4005U and i want to put an i5,and the GPU is AMD R5 M330,can i change it?

I know i can change the memory or add.

Thanks for help,Deok

SeniorGuru
Views: 1,512
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo G50-80 Upgrades

Best bet is to download your Maintenance Manual from the Support Tab of this site. Plug in your computer model and it should show your options under "documents".

This manual will not only show you how to replace parts, repair problems and troubleshoot common issues it contains a "Parts" section that lists all the available upgrade options for your notebook. This is the "white list" of acceptable parts - just make sure that any you purchase are from that list.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Deok
Paper Tape
Views: 1,491
Message 3 of 4

i don't see proccesor ,gpu or something like that...
SeniorGuru
Views: 1,449
Message 4 of 4

It may depend on the motherboard (system board) installed on your notebook. I would suggest that you call Lenovo Support on the phone and see if they can determine what is available for your particular system board.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors