Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abdulazeem5513
Blue Screen Again
Views: 332
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G50 System model 80E5 upgrading RAM 4 GB to 8 GB

Hi All,

I want to upgrade RAM from 4 GB to 8 GB, my System model 80E5, Lenovo G50,i5 Processor . Can anyone assit or help with the below Queries?

1. Let me know is there any extra slot to put 4 GB RAM is it compatabile?

2.Second thing in case do not having an extra slot to put 4 GB RAM, alternative is it possible replace 4 GB RAM with 8 GB RAM?

3.I had AMD RADEON Graphics, I require more high graphics can any one suggest me which one should be choosen?

SeniorGuru
Views: 308
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo G50 System model 80E5 upgrading RAM 4 GB to 8 GB

The best way to find the details you are looking for is to download (read) your Maintenance Manual from the support portion of this website. If you look up your system there it will provide you with documents, drivers and information that will help you out.

Also - in your manual you will find instructions for replacing / adding more memory, and even a listing of acceptable parts (towards the back of the manual) that are known to work with your notebook.

Good luck.
CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors