Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sruban18
Paper Tape
Views: 675
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo G500 Laptop Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Hello Lenovo Users,

I have Lenovo G500 laptop with Windows 10 OS(Upgraded from Windows 8.1). I can't able to connect my bluetooth speaker. Rather I also use bluetooth mouse for a long time, It works without any issue but I can't able to use bluetooth speakers and also I can't able to transfer files by SHAREit application.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

SeniorGuru
Views: 597
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo G500 Laptop Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Try upgrading the drivers for the device, if available. Also - look at the device as listed in Device Manager to see if it has any warnings attached to it.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Sruban18
Paper Tape
Views: 579
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your valuable reply.

I have check device manager in my laptop. There is no any driver availabel. But if I check in services, Bluetooth driver is running.

So I download and installed a new bluetooth driver supported fro windows 8.1. I think it not support windows 10..!

Can you suggest me an alternate solution in this case.

SeniorGuru
Views: 538
Message 4 of 4

Try reinstalling with compatibility settings for Windows 8.1 and see if it works better. If still not good you may need to seek a replacement part from Lenovo Support.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors