cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marldu
Paper Tape
Views: 207
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G500 issue after bios configuration memory size for integrated intel 4000 gpu core

hello,

I got the following issue:

After changing reserved system memory for integrated intel graphics to 1024mb, the system can't boot anymore. After pressing the power button, it just starts fan and show webcam led and system led for two seconds and turn off itself and restart and do same and stick in this circuit.

now I have to find possability to reset from external.

please help me

kind regards

Marlon

SeniorGuru
Views: 161
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo G500 issue after bios configuration memory size for integrated intel 4000 gpu core

Remove main battery, disconnect from AC power and then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Once completed, replace main battery, connect charger and power up system, enter bios and set defaults, save and exit to reboot.

If this does not work, use the "Lenovo Button" to start the computer, enter BIOS from the list of choices and restore defaults.

If neither option works you may need to have the notebook serviced. Contact Lenovo Support directly to discuss warranty repair options.

Good luck

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors