Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pantherg500
Paper Tape
Views: 1,589
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo G500

Hello. I bought lenovo G500 some weeks ago, and it works fine, but I do have few questions. When I press the power button, it does not light up. Is it supposed to?

Also, Where can I get information about the lights unders the left and right click button? 

Sorry for a stupid question, but I just want to make sure that I dont have a fualty product. Thank you.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,582
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo G500

Hello and welcome,

The User's Guide should be of help:  http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_g400g500g405g505g410g510_ug_english_w8.1.pdf

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

pantherg500
Paper Tape
Views: 1,570
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, and I just talked to the lenovo customer support and they said that the power button on g500 is not supposed to light up (feeling extra sutpid now lol). So this there is no issue.

hramachandran7
Paper Tape
Views: 739
Message 4 of 4

No, the power button is not supposed to light up.
The left most light shows if the computer is powered on or off. The light in the middle shows the computer's battery level. The right most button shows if caps lock is on or off.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors