03-22-2017 11:51 AM
PrtSc feature used to work great, now it does not. anyone have a tricks or tips on how to get this working again? I used it all the time and now I cannot! Have even tried the snip tool and it does not work either! HELP!
03-22-2017 01:13 PM
Hi kass825 ,
Welcome to the Community Forums.
Would it be the same using an external usb keyboard prntscreen and onscreen keyboard?
Would system restore revert back the functionality of those keys?
If both snipping tool and printscreen function do not work , try to proceed with this steps:
1. Press Windows Key + R to open Run window.
2. Type cmd /c “echo off | clip” andpress Enter.
You can also create a shortcut with location as the command cmd /c “echo off | clip”. Whenever you want to clear clipboard, double click on it.
1. Right Click in an empty space on the desktop and Go to New
and click on Shortcut.
2. Now Create Shortcut window opens. Now type the following text cmd /c “echo off | clip”. Click Next.
3. Name the shortcut as Clear Clipboard. Click Finish.
Whenever you want to clear the clipboard double click on the shortcut icon.
Otherwise disable tablet PC component.
Hope this helps.
Update us how it goes.