Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magaizeris
Paper Tape
Views: 224
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G510 wifi problem, low Mbps

Hello guys, i have this notebook and have problem, system work on windows 7 64bit and my max wifi speed is 72Mbps. I have other lenovo computer and all works good have 150Mbps, i use this function bandwidth 20/40Mhz but me not work for my computer but in other computer work this and show 150Mbps, where is problem?

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue and moved post to its own thread.

SeniorGuru
Views: 188
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo G510 wifi problem, low Mbps

@magaizeris wrote:

Hello guys, i have this notebook and have problem, system work on windows 7 64bit and my max wifi speed is 72Mbps. I have other lenovo computer and all works good have 150Mbps, i use this function bandwidth 20/40Mhz but me not work for my computer but in other computer work this and show 150Mbps, where is problem?

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue and moved post to its own thread.

This could be due to different hardware connecting at different rates, or a router setting, or even a windows setting.... Without knowing a bit more about each notebook it will be hard to help.

Needed info:

• Model number of each notebook (no serial numbers please).
  • Operating system on each.
  • WiFi (Wireless) hardware used on each.
  • Router information

This information will help us better determine the situation, and allow for more accurate suggestions.

Cheers.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors