Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-07-2011

Jamaica

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G560 display problem - multiple screens

2011-11-07, 2:40 AM

I have an unusual display problem that i need help with. I have a Lenovo G560 with an Intel HD gpu. It worked fine for a few months and now I'm having display problems. When I turn on my G560 the screen is divided into 4 sections and each section has the same image. I checked my display settings and the frequency is set to 60Hz and color depth is 32 bits. The only thing that has changed is my screen resolution is now 800 x 600. I tried downloading and reinstalling the latest Intel HD graphics drivers but the problem persists. I read online that this might be due to a physical problem with the gpu's connection with the motherboard but I'm not sure if this is true. I need help from a Lenovo expert on how to get this issue resolved. Thanks.

Options

1 Posts

07-17-2015

Not near you

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo G560 display problem - multiple screens

2015-07-17, 4:03 AM

A few years later.....

i just had this same problem with my Lenovo 560, 7/12/2015. I just cleaned out the underside and I noticed that the connection to the display was loose. Cleaned it up and reconnected, and it fixed my display. It was located next to the power plug for the cooling fan. Hope this helps anyone else that has the same issue.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms