Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajeej
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo G570 auto crash due to AMD software

So i am using Lenov g570 from past 6 years it worked like a charm, Recently my lappy performacne isnt upto mark, There is a strange problem occured , it tool me 2 days to realise that the problem is causing due to amd software,

The problem is when ever i open a jpeg file or a video file my system getting crashed to blue screen, I tried everything in internet it didnt work i tried to update amd latest softwares it didnt work, when i uninstalled amd my lappy working butter smooth and it was not crashing at all, 

at first i thought it was a ram problem even i upgraded my ram from 4gb to 8gb but still the problem is existing

Dont know exactly what to do i use this  lappy  mostly for photoshop works and youtube editings,

Currently i am using Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

help will be appreciated

Highlighted
SeniorGuru
Views: 181
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo G570 auto crash due to AMD software

Windows 7 64 was a bit buggy, but workable. Best advice - go back a few releases in AMD software until you find one that works best. As the latest software releases are dealing with Windows 10 issues, loading one up on Windows 7 can be problematic at best.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Ajeej
Paper Tape
Views: 171
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the suggestion but my laptop runs on i3 processor upgrading to windows 10 will make it worse a faar as i know, and There are few options available to my series of amd there are no such latest updates too
Ajeej
Paper Tape
Views: 138
Message 4 of 5

hurrey finally i found the problem what is happening to my laptop sir thanks for your valuble suggestion.

when i run on battery at startup system was running smooth once os is booted it is ready to go. But when i directly try to start os with power cable on it is auto crashing at startup .
SeniorGuru
Views: 134
Message 5 of 5

Sounds like either an issue with the ac adapter or the charging port.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors