cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANZIL0786
Paper Tape
Views: 5,660
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo G570 showing Blue screen with boot problem ( 0xc000014C - Error code) in windows 10

One touch recovery button is not working, F2(FN+F2) and F12 (Fn+F12) is also not working. when ever i start my laptops it shows blue screen with Boot problem.i cannot go to bios setup page as well. i hope somebody from lenovo can help me as soon as possible because all my work documnets are in my Laptop. showing blue screen mentioned contact device Manufacter.

SeniorGuru
Views: 5,600
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo G570 showing Blue screen with boot problem ( 0xc000014C - Error code) in windows 10

From power off state, use the Lenovo Button (OKR) to turn on the notebook, then choose BIOS and run diagnostics.

If this fails, remove AC adapter, main battery. Press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then re-install battery attach AC adapter. Boot using Lenovo button, enter bios, set defaults and then save and exit.

If still will not boot, try booting from USB or DVD with hard drive removed.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
ANZIL0786
Paper Tape
Views: 5,597
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo G570 showing Blue screen with boot problem ( 0xc000014C - Error code) in windows 10

i do it all things before and now as well is not working for me, you can see in my first message, please help me. If i get a BOOT page, i can sort it out but the problem is when i open it show Blue screen with Boot problem.

SeniorGuru
Views: 5,619
Message 4 of 4

It sounds like the HDD may have failed. If you can remove the hard drive safely you may be able to boot from USB or Optical drive.

Also - you can remove the HDD and use a USB dock attached to a working computer to check the drive for errors, if it shows failed sectors but you can read data you may be able to save your important files.

If the HDD is not working, you should replace it with a new drive, same specifications as old. Once the new drive is in the computer - you can load an OS to it and the drivers needed, then move your important files back to the new drive.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors