Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmw2655
Fanfold Paper
Views: 408
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo G580 Parts

I have a Lenovo G580 laptop that I would like to order an AC/DC adapter and battery for.  Does anybody have any idea where I can order parts that will genuinely work with my laptop.  I have the hardware manual that lists the parts' names and numbers; but, does not provde any specific information about where parts can be purchased.  When I try to type in the parts names or numbers on Amazon, I either get no results or the wrong parts.  Hope someone can help.

Guru
Views: 406
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo G580 Parts

You can search for the part numbers here and buy them directly from Lenovo: https://lenovo.encompass.com/

Personally, I typically buy parts from eBay because they're often cheaper. If you do choose this route, make sure the seller has relatively good feedback. 

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

cmw2655
Fanfold Paper
Views: 366
Message 3 of 4

Thank you.  It is so hard to find parts and ebay did have parts that I am considering purchasing.  Thanks also for responding so soon.

Guru
Views: 362
Message 4 of 4

No problem Smiley Happy

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors