Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-15-2021

Pakistan

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G580 Windows

2021-09-15, 15:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I need some suggestion as i have lenovo G580 and i am using Windows 11 with 4GB ram and 1TB HDD (I know it needs to be upgrade). With Windows 11, My laptop is a bit slow. I need recommendation what should i do? Or which windows should i install on it? Windows 8 will work perfect or not? Need solution of it as currently i can't go for upgrade to SSD and more RAM. Need serious recommendations.

Options

5384 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

343 Signins

30712 Page Views

• Views: 30712
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo G580 Windows

2021-09-15, 16:40 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @cmh.mohsin  

Try to review the recommended specifications for Win 11 against Win 10 and match it with yours. This would help you decide how to proceed.

You may want to check this link as well what are the requirements before going for a Windows 11.

Regards.
Dex

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms