09-10-2016 03:27 PM
My Lenovo G580 says "Lenovo" and didnt want to startup. I had try really many tutorials, i ude this pc for my school and i really need it to works please help me guys❤️😭😢
09-12-2016 12:33 AM
Hi there, Frank -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
7) Press the Power Button once and check please the keyboard and the touchpad.
This procedure is used to discharge any extra charge in the mother board.
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!