Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guevara017
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,673
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo G585 Bluetooth problem

I have problem with my integrated bluetooth on my lenovo g585, I can´t enable it, I install driver that I got with the laptop, but nothing, also I tried Fn+F5 but nothing happen. Please HELP. 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 5,622
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo G585 Bluetooth problem

hi guevara017,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community.

If you have the Lenogo G585 as listed in this pdf data sheet, then this doesn't have a bluetooth module pre-installed. Another way to check it out is to open Device Manager and see if you have a Bluetooth Radio installed. If you don't see any, then it's verified that this doesn't have a bluetooth module installed.

BT.JPG

As an alternative, you can get a USB 3.0 Bluetooth adapter.for your transfer needs.

Hope this helps.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

anarchy93
What's DOS?
Views: 3,275
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo G585 Bluetooth problem

I have the same laptop lenovo g585 and with windows7 bluetooth is working but with windows 8 it isn't work when I install the drivers. Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors