Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VasilicaDanut
Punch Card
Views: 191
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo apps

Hello i want s link with all the lenovo apps, for example Lenovo Companion etc. 

PLEASE!!! IT'S EMERGENCY!!!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 163
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo apps

For drivers and some software, go to SUPPORT above, enter your model number in the search box, then select Drivers and Software.

Apps like Companion are available via the Microsoft store, not the Support site.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

VasilicaDanut
Punch Card
Views: 155
Message 3 of 5

yes but.. is another apps, for example.. OneKey Optimizer.. i need the another apps... PLEASE!!!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 139
Message 4 of 5

For what model laptop?  What operating system?

Do you have a list of things you need?

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

VasilicaDanut
Punch Card
Views: 116
Message 5 of 5

Lenovo G50-45 

Operating system: Windows 8.1 64 bit

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors