Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helptheotter
Paper Tape
Views: 317
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo b40-70 internet shuts down

I have a lenovo b40-70 and my mother has a similar model, ever since we got our computers we´ve both had the same problem.

Every day, every couple hours, eventually the notebook will disconnect itself from our wifi, and not allow you to connect to any network until you reset it. Sometimes it takes hours before it happens, sometimes happens four times in three minutes.

A while ago someone in a forum recomended messing with the power saving options of the network adapter, however I have tried multiple combinations without result. What bothers me is that it won´t reconnect to any other network once it has decided to stop the connection, it just stays there opening and closing the wifi menu and pops the message "unable to connect". We have tried enabling and desabling wifi connections, only reseting the computer works but its tiresome, I cannot download anything or watch any video longer than half and hour, it seems to get worse whenever Im doing something internet-demanding. My mother has the exact same issue with a similar model in her office, and wont happen to any other notebook in our house, so its not an issue with our internet connection.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors