Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suhel_tamboli
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo g50-80 Ram upgrade

Hi 

I am using Lenovo g50-80 since last 3 years and wanted to upgrade my ram 4gb to 8gb(2X4gb).

Currently there is inbuilt Ram of RAMAXEL 4GB RMT3170ME68F9F - 1600. 

Please suggest which will be compatible with this to support dual channel capabilities

Thanks 

Suhel

Guru
Views: 74
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo g50-80 Ram upgrade

Ideally, you want to get RAM sticks of the same brand and model for the best performance, especially for dual channel support. 

I found the part number for the RAM stick currently in your laptop, it's 11202302.

Here's it one on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/11202302-4-GB-1600-MHZ-PC3L-12800-Memory/263335338241?epid=1874682710&hash=...Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Here's one from a different brand, which has the same specs as your current memory stick. https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/lenovo-g50-80/CT7067649. But again, I recommend getting the one above since it's the identical stick as your current.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors