cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
delhiiitian
Paper Tape
Views: 329
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo g510 not turning on, only showing orange light.

My laptop's battery is full, but it is not turning on, removed battery and tried to turn on directly using charger, still not working, when i connect charger and battery, the battery orange indicator is blinking, that orange color shows battery is below 20% but it is completely charged, still not turning on.

I was replcing display cable, after replacement i turned it on, it switched on, after completely screwing it, it doesn't turned on.

Dont give me solution like motherboard is damaged or charger or battery, everything is fine.

SeniorGuru
Views: 291
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo g510 not turning on, only showing orange light.

If you used a lenovo supplied display cable meant for your notebook, then I would try connecting a separate monitor to the video out port on the notebook. If the attached monitor works, but the notebook LCD screen does not, then it will either be the cable or the LCD that has issues.

If you did not use the right (lenovo) part when you replaced the LCD cable, it may not have the right pin out, and would result in a non working screen.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
delhiiitian
Paper Tape
Views: 187
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo g510 not turning on, only showing orange light.

Bios chip is fried. That **bleep**ing adapter made this.

Now power is not going to the processor. So that blinking light.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors