Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikydutza34
What's DOS?
Views: 386
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo g570 and wireless card problems

Ello folks,

I recently bought a Lenovo g570 Notebook, started using it all went fine recently i even upgraded my windows 7 to windows 8 x 64 and everything was swell. At some point my wireless connection was working fine but then BAM my wireless connection dissappeared from the list of connections. I must say that i had the same problem with the previous windows 7. Figured that the broadcast from the router was the problem but it turned out it wasn't sooo i'm assuming it's some kind of setting from the laptop because all other wireless using tech from home can see that particular network, all except the lenovo notebook.

Any help would be appreciated. I must say that i recently updated every driver to the latest after deinstalling the previous ones, without any result..... It's driving me nuts ....

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 374
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo g570 and wireless card problems

hi mikydutza34,

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

If you upgraded to WIndows 8 Pro, check these article as it's similar to your problem.

Wireless unable to switch on in Windows 8

Wireless card enabled but not connected after Win 8 Pro was installed

Let me know your findings,

Cheers

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors