Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dudeofgods
What's DOS?
Views: 303
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo hinge problem on g460

Hi, I have a lenvo g460 laptop and just resently i have had an isssue with my g460 laptop hinge. Last week I flipped my computer on and i noticed my hinge had broke off and was now bending and pushing my laptop case. I took a closer look and noticed that my screw that held the hinge had fallen off and disapeared. I then tried taking a screw out from another place in my laptop and putting it into the hinge hole.However, the screw did not hold. So then i tried again and this time with a peice of string attached to the screw and figured that the threadeding  of the hole that the screw went in had depresiated. So this time i tried to put the screw in the hole with crazy glue, however that did not work either and the hinge kept on bending the laptop case......

So.... I was wondering what else I could do to fix that issue, cause my 1 year warrenty has reasently experied, and due to some policy, I cant extend my laptop warrenty....

Thanks,

Rajat

Also for a temp fix i am now holding my hinge together with a paper clip which seems to be working

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors