Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saidanie
What's DOS?
Views: 2,859
Message 1 of 2

Microsoft Office 2007 Product key on 3000 G230

Hi, when i opened the Office 2007, it kept asking me for my 25 digit product keys.I tried entering the 25 keys found at the back of my laptop which state ( Product key for Window Vista )

however it didnt work. and from this article, http://www.pc.ibm.com/ca/microsoft/office07.html , i found out that Office 2007 will be provided in the latest laptops, and i believe Lenovo 3000 G230 should be pre-installed as well, thus where can i find my product key? any1 knows? thanks

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 2,843
Message 2 of 2

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Product key on 3000 G230

Welcome to the forum!

Unless you explicitly ordered and paid for MS Office 2007, that's a trial copy of the full Office suite that's loaded and is not free.

From the page you linked to:

"Lenovo recommends adding a 2007 Microsoft Office suite to your initial system purchase. It's the most cost effective and quickest way to start using your new Office software."

keep-calm-it-s-a-thinkpad-sm2.jpg

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane
nonnymouselenovoff1.gif

2015 X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I AM one of those crazy ThinkPad zealots!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

I am not a Lenovo employee

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors