Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovoma1
Paper Tape
Views: 970
Message 1 of 4

My Lenovo G50-30 is stuck "Diagnosing your PC"

Hi. I have 3 years old laptop(I didn't used it 1 year because HDD broke and I buy new 1 week ago). I have problem with Automatic Repair. When I turn on laptop Preparing Automatic Repair loop start loading and then screen become black. After few seconds resolutikn change and belove Lenovo now is Diagnosing your PC. I don't know what to do if someone know please help me. 

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Mod's warning: attached photo is a large download.

SeniorGuru
Views: 899
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Lenovo G50-30 is stuck "Diagnosing your PC"

It sounds like the operating system is having issues. If you purchased a replacement hard disk, did you install it and use recover disks to reload the factory software (including the OS)?

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
AsesinoS19
What's DOS?
Views: 598
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem. Did your problem get solved?
SeniorGuru
Views: 570
Message 4 of 4

Usually this is due to an issue with corrupted system files (Windows) and not a hardware issue. What I recommend is to boot from a windows OEM or Retail CD and try a repair that way.

If that does not work, using EasyBCD repair disk is a good alterantive.

If that fails to work, a fresh install or using the Lenovo Recovery Disk is the last good option.

IF all attempts to repair / reinstall windows fails to work it may point to a failed or failing hard disk.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors