Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-02-2015

China

6 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 2

My Lenovo G580 is unable to connect internet when upgraded, Windows 7 to Windows 10

2015-11-12, 10:16 AM

Dear all,

I brought the Lenovo G580 in 2011 at S. Korea and installed Windows 7 service pack. Recently, 2 months back, I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. At the first day have no major problems, except the touch pad (it’s not working properly). But after 2 day onwards the net connection having problem. Up to now it is not connecting to either Wi-Fi of WLAN connection. I again installed the drivers from my motherboard CD. But they are not useful. After that I checked online for the drivers for net connection and installed again also. Even though, it was not connecting to the net.

I also checked at Lenovo Wireless Device Settings. 

In this regards please give me suggestions to resolve my problem and give the related drivers software.

Options

5486 Posts

04-19-2012

Slovakia

7993 Signins

305999 Page Views

• Views: 305999
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: My Lenovo G580 is unable to connect internet when upgraded, Windows 7 to Windows 10

2015-11-12, 15:03 PM

Hi drcsreddyg,

Welcome to the community,

Try uninstalling the wireless driver and restarting the machine.

Once the machine restarts windows will try to find the best driver for the card and 9/10 it will be succesful. 

Let me know if it worked.

Miguel Gonzalez

EMEA Consumer Technical Trainer
Lenovo Slovakia

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms