Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-26-2015

India

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

My lenovo g510 shows black screen every time I power it on but the power lights are on .

2015-07-26, 18:50 PM
Every time I power on my laptop it shows black screen.but fan is running and power lights are on. After detaching and reattaching battery several times onece screen turns on and laptop then works smoothly.but after shutting it down again on next day same problem persists. I have already tried power drain out method.but on the next go same problems arises.what to do.
Options

2426 Posts

08-11-2014

India

1941 Signins

27001 Page Views

• Views: 27001
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: My lenovo g510 shows black screen every time I power it on but the power lights are on .

2015-07-27, 9:05 AM

Hi Anish1,

Welcome to the Forums  

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with black screen in your Lenovo G510 laptop.

As you have mentioned that black screen when turned on, can you hear the windows login sound?

Remove the battery and connect only adapter and check for the issue also connect only battery and check for the issue.

Connect an external monitor and check if the display appears in the external monitor then its a issue with the LCD, if there is no display in the external monitor then it might be issue with the motherboard, hence suggest you to visit the nearest authorised service centre.

Click here for the service centre and select your region.

Best regards,                                                                                                                              

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms