cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radynaraya
Paper Tape
Views: 1,312
Message 1 of 2

Need Update BIOS my Lenovo B475 Because Memory 4GB Memory only usable 1.47 GB.

Hello

Greeting, i have a problem that after some search i came in conclusion that my Lenovo B475 need to update the BIOS because the memory problem. I have 4 GB installed but only 1.47 usable. After some look on Resource Monitor on Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit, i found that the 2568 MB Physical Memory has become memory that Hardware Reserved. This is the BIOS problem and need to update so these 2568 can be fully identified and use.

BUT, when i looking in this site for the BIOS Update, it said that B475 doesnt required to BIOS update so there is nothing to update for my Laptop. But there are B475e, there are BIOS update for it. And when i search for update bios "HGCN11WW", my laptop's bios. THere is nothing found in this site. This is obviously the bios problem but lenovo doesnt have it, the bios updater for my "LENOVO Sabine Lenovo B475" Laptop.

So, is there any solution for my Lenovo? T^T is so cruel that my 2568 MB Physical Memory cannot be used......

conacco
What's DOS?
Views: 1,194
Message 2 of 2

Re: Need Update BIOS my Lenovo B475 Because Memory 4GB Memory only usable 1.47 GB.

Hello, it's common problem in Lenovo B475 and from my experience not all RAM are compatible for this series so make sure to try defferent kind of RAM about 8 ICs (Integrated Circuit) or 16 ICs, some manufacturer have both different IC. (Ask the shop that you bought to change the RAM with defferent amount IC)

May this solve your problem, and have a nice day sir! Smiley Wink

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors