Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjtjamandra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,131
Message 1 of 6

Please HELP Lenovo G410 Cursor Problem

Please help, iam experiencing a very annoying problem with my new lenovo G410 cursor behavior. At some time my cursor always jumps to another arear. for example when iam typing, at some time the cursor go to another area of the screen, and this really disturbs and annoy. is there anybody who is experiencing this too.... is there any silution for this? thx vry mch...
Solvan
802.11n
Views: 3,091
Message 2 of 6

Re: Please HELP Lenovo G410 Cursor Problem

Try using one of the other type of mouse, PS/2 wheel mouse and optical mouse, and check which one will not give any problem.

You can also try finding out the solution of your cursor problem from the link below.

http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&query=cursor+jumps&mode=r

Hope that helps.

cjtjamandra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,053
Message 3 of 6

iam already using a usb optical mouse and the problem still exists...
iamdh
Serial Port
Views: 3,043
Message 4 of 6

specify your laptop model.

update touchpad driver for  from lenovo support and downloads website: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-68891

3000 N100-0768DKU
XP Home 5.01.2600 SP2
Ubuntu 8.04(hardy)
ckhown
Punch Card
Views: 3,015
Message 5 of 6

Hai,

If you still have mouse pointer moving when typing, following tips may help from what i experiances before.

Some optical mouse required a mouse pad for it's working properly.  it's depend on mouse quality, if u do not have mouse pad on your mouse, some mouse will detect motion error on your tables.

If you do not have mouse pad, pls use a white paper put under your mouse and try it.

Turn off your Touchpad, because when u typing, your hand may be disturb Touchpad area and its mouse point will moving. because touch pad is a sensetive part if something put under it. (Refer to your Fn key to turn on/off touchpad)

Nicholas K.H.Chai
Malaysia
YM: ckhown
silens
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,010
Message 6 of 6

I would like to know also how to turn off the touchpad for my G410. I cant seem to find in the manual how to turn it off.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors