07-02-2013 08:53 AM
Became a very bad thing ...
When I did update the bios to win eight, hung application ...
Now when you start the computer is just a black screen and lit up the power and the drive and the LAN or flashes.
He wrote to you because I ran out of ideas found in google.
Fn + B, Fn + R the laptop reboots combinations of loads of whirling fans, but do not want the LED on the USB flash memory (tested SanDisk 2GB Cruzer and Kingston DataTraver 1GB) both formatted in FAT.
I was doing the following instructions
Does anyone have any other ideas for saving my G780?
07-02-2013 12:55 PM
Have you tried to unplug the power and battery. I would then go and do that and hold the power button for a minute. Tell me what happens, I have recovered my bios before so I know how you feel.
07-02-2013 01:30 PM
Now the situation is as follows:
I press the power lamp lights in front of a laptop and the power button lights up. When you press the power light flashes if you plan and USB memory drive inserted and that's it ...
Disconnect and hold the power did not help.
07-02-2013 08:07 PM
Sounds like you have a corrupted bios on your system. If you are still in warranty call lenovo support. If you are out of warranty here are the instructions to create a bios recovery on usb.
1. Download the bios file from lenovo BUT DO NOT RUN THE FILE!!!! DON'T!!! YOU MAY BRICK ANOTHER MACHINE!!!
2. Download 7zip and install it
3. Right click the bios file and go to 7zip and extract it
4. Find the bios file that has .wph on the end
5. Download Phonix Crisdisc recovery
Link to phonix crisdisc recovery http://www.sendspace.com/file/lnq1oi
6. Move bios file to crisdisc recovery once extracted
7. Grab an old 1gb usb stick and format as FAT
8. Run the program and select the usb drive that you formated
9. Go to laptop to save it
10. Insert USB stick on the RIGHT SIDE
11. Unplug the battery and power
12. Hold Fn key and B key
13. Plug power in with those keys held down
14. Push power button once
15. Keep holding Fn key and B key at the same time untill it beeps
16. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR COMPUTER OR PLUG ANYTHING IN (INCLUDES BATTERY)
17. WAIT FOR 5-10 MINUTES
18. YOUR COMPUTER WILL HAVE ITS FAN ON FAST AND WILL BEEP OCASIONALLY
19. WAIT FOR YOUR COMPUTER TO BOOT INTO WINDOWS ONCE DONE
20. You are done.
Let me know of the results!
07-03-2013 06:57 AM
Thanks for your interest
Unfortunately, this way or not worked, probably because the bios to the G780 has a name WinG5901.ROM not *. WPH.
I tried the USB memory 128 MB even ...
So I'm waiting for other tips ...
07-03-2013 09:28 AM
07-03-2013 11:08 AM
07-03-2013 11:57 AM
07-03-2013 02:07 PM