Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PNO
Paper Tape
Views: 948
Message 1 of 3

Resetar BIOS Notebook B490 / Reset BIOS Notebook B490

Olá, pessoal

Precisei mudar a configuração do boot do meu notebook para inicializar via CD/DVD, porém não consigo mais retornar para a página do SETUP para alterar a configuração para fazer o boot pelo HDD, e então não tenho conseguido mais acessar meu sistema, pois acaba fazendo um "loop infinito" nessa mensagem da imagem que anexarei.

Google translation: Portuguese >> English

I needed to change the boot configuration of my notebook to boot via CD / DVD, but I can not go back to the SETUP page to change the configuration to boot the HDD, and then I have not been able to access my system anymore, an "infinite loop" in this message of the image I will attach.

IMG_20171117_125001.jpg

Alguém poderia me ajuidar, por favor?

Could someone please help me?

Moderator comment: If you wish to post in your native language, please post an English translation along side as that is the principal language of this community.

Comentário do moderador: Se você deseja publicar na sua língua nativa, publique uma tradução em inglês ao lado, pois esse é o idioma principal desta comunidade.

SeniorGuru
Views: 927
Message 2 of 3

Re: Resetar BIOS Notebook B490 / Reset BIOS Notebook

Check bios entries for boot order and disable PXE (network) boot.

Also run diagnostics on HDD while in BIOS and check to see if HDD problems show up.

Last - if no hard drive issue is present, and your computer says no system disk present you may have an issue with Windows OS or the boot loader it uses. Boot from Windows DVD or EasyBCD emergency disk to repair any issues with the Windows boot loader.

Good luck

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
PNO
Paper Tape
Views: 894
Message 3 of 3

Re: Resetar BIOS Notebook B490 / Reset BIOS Notebook

Hi, CB. Thks.

The problem is that I can't access the boot by the F1 key to disable PXE, and I don't know why.

That's why I'd like to know how to reset the default bios settings.

PNO

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors