10-24-2020

GB

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G460 / G560 back panel disassembly problem

2020-10-24, 18:43 PM

Hello my very good friends Sorry, I're not very good at English and some words may be mispronounced. My problem is: My laptop is Lenovo G560 The back panel, which has 7 screws, does not open completely And the screws just come up, and then rotate in place How can I solve this problem?

MOD: Title clarified. -Doc

Options

7806 Posts

08-17-2015

SK

26522 Signins

560774 Page Views

• Views: 560774
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo G460 / G560 back panel disassembly problem

2020-10-27, 10:02 AM

Hello Joegetsupport,

I have reviewed the steps to dissemble the display but don't see a step which would involve 7 screws. They always seem to come in pairs and its either 4 - 6 - 8 etc. The individual steps on how to take apart the display are stated in the Hardware Maintenance Manual, which you can access here. The instructions for panel disassembly begin on page 64 (68 of the PDF).

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete