Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sheppel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 234
Message 1 of 7

Soo I killed my laptop.. Cool huh?

Soo It was a bored day and i changed OS to Linux (idk why). Having fun with Ubuntu Linux and unfortunally most of the app iam using on Windows (10) is not supported in Linux... Eh... Then i delete my windows data because my brain asked to do it cause of the boredoom. After a while thinking back i regret because i cannot dual boot, and boot to windows cause of the deleting stuffs. Surely regret and i tried to install Windows back and seem it does not work.. eh....  Sooo after while strugling doing stuff just for going back to Windows my brain asked me to delete things on the disk so i delete everything except Linux disk. Oh man gotta go dinner then.. Turn off my laptop and came back it seem it says no bootable device. Soo it seem i made 2 big problem there and i sure regret it because iam not gonna lose the fast old 2012 laptop.

Oh well sure long story huh.

Anyway the laptop that i killed is Lenovo G480 if iam not wrong.

If  wanna help me its fine and if u dont wanna help me just ignore because its my fault then...

Anyway about showing some pictures about it i can show it at Discord just gimmie ur discord tag and name because its the only way (maybe) to show some pictures.. eh..

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 227
Message 2 of 7

Re: Soo I killed my laptop.. Cool huh?

Good day and welcome to the community.

Sorry you're having difficulties.

You can post pictures here. No need to go off-site to do so.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Sheppel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 223
Message 3 of 7

Hmm okay by giving some files here?
Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 216
Message 4 of 7

@Sheppel wrote:
Hmm okay by giving some files here?

Pictures are fine.

You can insert them into a post by using the Photos button in the post editor's tool bar. If any pictures show a serial number, please obscure it prior to posting.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Guru
Views: 162
Message 5 of 7

You can still access your bios right? Make a boot drive and put a windows 10 image on it. Go to your bios and have it load the drive first, then you can install Windows back.

This video shows how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKbR6XT7fcA

Sheppel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 144
Message 6 of 7

Oh the app was nice. I can duplicate windows 10 from my other laptop and use it on the killed laptop. Iam happy this works and I dont have to waste my wi-fi to download windows 10 (or any) + i dont trust it much the thing i download... thanks alot of the app.

Guru
Views: 88
Message 7 of 7

Yea, it's a pretty thorough video. Let me know if you have any problems.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors