cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErikKosta
What's DOS?
Views: 487
Message 1 of 2

Super Weak WiFi - B50-10 Lenovo with Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

hi ,

Need help, as i read and ttried almost evrything i could. Seating 4 steps away from the wifi router i am getting slow signal.

I have installed Win7 (rolled back from Win10 in the hope to resolve the problem but it was no success).

Signal Quality Low with 30Mbps Speed.

Wifi Adapter is Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC.

Driver version is 2023.67.925.2017.

Antena is connected properlly, disassembled and checked. Note there is no Aux Antena or port.

Please help to put this into the full speed, as if i walk just to the next room signal will be lost and no signal at all. i feel i need to cary router with me Smiley Happy.

Thanks in advance. BR Erik

Capture.JPGIMG_20180725_141157.jpgIMG_20180725_141621.jpgIMG_20180725_141642.jpg

SeniorGuru
Views: 444
Message 2 of 2

Re: Super Weak WiFi - B50-10 Lenovo with Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

@ErikKosta wrote:

hi ,

Need help, as i read and ttried almost evrything i could. Seating 4 steps away from the wifi router i am getting slow signal.

I have installed Win7 (rolled back from Win10 in the hope to resolve the problem but it was no success).

Signal Quality Low with 30Mbps Speed.

Wifi Adapter is Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC.

Driver version is 2023.67.925.2017.

Antena is connected properlly, disassembled and checked. Note there is no Aux Antena or port.

Please help to put this into the full speed, as if i walk just to the next room signal will be lost and no signal at all. i feel i need to cary router with me Smiley Happy.

Thanks in advance.

Does this happen at one location, or everywhere you have tried it - eg. Coffee House, Library, School, Friends House etc...

If only at one location - it may be a throttling issue within the router via QOS settings, or a similar issue.  If happens no matter where, you may be having a hardware issue within the modem.  There may be a replacement part available to purchase from either Lenovo Support, or online.  Before you purchase a replacement, make sure to check the accepted parts listing within your Maintenance Manual - the "white list" will show you exactly what parts can be used.

If you do intend to purchase a replacement online - make sure it is also a Lenovo branded part, not one marked for a different manufacture.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors