Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llw_lenovo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 850
Message 1 of 6

VERY POOR SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I've made complaint written as per below email to lenserv@my.ibm.com but I still did not get any reply from anyone from lenovo after the complaints I've made to service center through either phone or email.

The email as follows:

" Dear Sir,

Referring to the matter above, I would like to make a complaint on the poor service provided by the service center.

It has been 3 weeks since I sent my laptop for warranty claim and they have not replace the cable. I'm frustrated I've been told to wait everytime and not given a date of completion. 

On 19/07/14, I sent a laptop to Lenovo authorized service center at Low Yat Plaza for warranty claim. The problem description and details is as per slip attached.

On the first week, I called and the service center notified me that they identified the problem and already have the cable for replacement. They will have the technicians to fix it and let me know through sms once done. 

The next week I called on Wednesday, and they said they still have not fix it. Telling me the same story again....will get the technicians to fix it and ask me to wait for the sms. On Saturday, I personally made a visit to the service center to check on the status and they still tell me the same story again.

The third week I called and yet again they tell me the same story. I told the person in charge to call me back before lunch time to let me know if they can fix it so I can collect it the next day. No one even bothers to return my call.

Also, everytime I call I will have to call a few times until someone picks up.

I felt very disappointed as I still have not receive my laptop to date. Please respond to my complaint.

Thank you

Regards,

I'm so fedup with it I'm retriving my laptop this weekend.
PLEASE REPSONDE LENOVO!!!! 

Former Employee
Views: 833
Message 2 of 6

Re: VERY POOR SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi llw_lenovo

I apologize for your experience with the local service center in Malaysia. Please send me all pertinent details via private message so we may collaborate with you. Details include Full name, shipping address, phone number, email address, machine type and serial number, and lastly all repair case numbers. 

Best regards,

Bgriffin2

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
llw_lenovo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 797
Message 3 of 6

Hello bgriffin2,

Thank you for the reply. I finally got a sms reply from the service center saying that my machine is ready for collection.

Former Employee
Views: 781
Message 4 of 6

Hi, llw_lenovo,

That's good to hear. I'm glad the service center resolved your issue.

Bgriffin2

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 499
Message 5 of 6
Moved:

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 114
Message 6 of 6
Moved: