cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erolalbayrak
Paper Tape
Views: 149
Message 1 of 2

Where can i order a Windows Recovery Media for Lenovo B560 Notebook - Model Name:20068

Hi, I'm Erol from Turkey.

I have a Lenovo B560 notebook and I need to get a "Windows 7 Home Bacis OA MEA Recovery Media.

How can I get the recovery media CD/DVD ?

My notebook is not eligible for create a recovery disk with using "Lenovo Digital Download Recovery Service (DDRS)"
Therefore I followed the other methods like place a online request for a Recovery Media or contacting the Support Center.

But I couldn't the order. Turkey Support Center told me that I couldn't get Recovery Media (free or paid) because my notebook is older than 5 years. Well what sould I do now? Where can I get a Recovery Media. Isn't there any method? I feel very desperate about this. Please help me the find a way out.

SeniorGuru
Views: 121
Message 2 of 2

Re: Where can i order a Windows Recovery Media for Lenovo B560 Notebook - Model Name:20068

If you are looking for Windows 7, you can try and find an OEM or retail version online (from a reputable source) that comes with a license key to use.

This will allow you to perform a "fresh install" of that OS. It will be a destructive install, it wipes out the hard drive so I would back up your files (music, docs and stuff) before you do it.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors