Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ighy
Paper Tape
Views: 103
Message 1 of 2

Wi-Fi limited connection

Once in a while my wi-fi goes on LIMITED CONNECTION. I ussed Lenovo Diagnostics and came up with this:

Result Code:WWF00F000-HL9X5H

Could someone help me with this please?

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 86
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wi-Fi limited connection

Two things to try, first update the driver for your System WiFi Adapter to the latest available from the Lenovo Website.    I do not know what model you have, but search for "Lenovo Drivers" in your region and then select your model to locate the latest drivers for your model.

You can also open device Manager by Left Clicking on the Windows Start Menu,  Type "Device Manager" in search and select with a left click in the results window.

From within Device Manager, Open "Network Adapters", right click on your WiFi Adapter and select "Update Driver Software"    This will cause it to seach for an updated driver from Microsoft.

If this only happens when watching videos online or other online activities that involve long periods of reading or inactivity, from within Device Manager, Right Click again on your WiFi Adapter and select Properties.    From the Properties window for your WiFi Adapter, select the Power Management Tab on the top, and uncheck the box that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

Sometimes this is simply due to a loss of internet connectivity at your Router, so while you are still connected via WiFi to your WiFi Router, its connection to the internet is lost, so check for loose connections there as well.

Good Luck

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors