Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Wifi Problem in G570e Laptop

[ Edited ]

I have problem in my linovo G570e wireless adaptor. network connections not showing so that  i cant connected to internet. when i trobleshot through windows 7, it is showing network adaptor not connected or swetch off. But this was working before and after i restarted it is suddenly showing like this ............ pls help me,

Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Wifi Problem in G560 Laptop

Hello and welcome,

Is the switch off?

Z.

G560_WIFI_SWITCH.JPG

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

thanks for the suggestion 

yes this button is always on then also the same problem .. i have windows 7 OS

Community Moderator
0 Kudos

There should also be a "hot key" way to enable and disable wifi.  I'm having trouble finding it, but it may be Fn-F5.

What do you see when you hit Fn-F5?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Highlighted
Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

i hit the FN +F5 key so many times but the same problem again. in the task bar near to time and date, the wifi button X mark showing. i reinstalled the windows..