Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragonball
What's DOS?
Views: 93
Message 1 of 2

Wifi issue

wifi of  laptop is not working properly ,it dosen't any near by hotspots for connection and also not allow to take new connection 

Mod's Edit:  This post was moved to its own thread.

SeniorGuru
Views: 75
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wifi issue

It may need to update drivers, or you may have issues with Firewall / Anti-Malware settings not allowing connections.

Also - something may have slipped by your anti-virus software, download and run Malwarebytes Free and perform and complete scan of the system.

Lastly - you can always shut off the system, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds. This will completely discharge the power from the system, and reset BIOS.

Once you have completed the power button press and hold, then restore battery and AC power, turn on the system using the Novo button, then enter BIOS and set defaults, then exit BIOS saving changes.

The system will reboot and you can try the WiFi connections again.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors