Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jreymer
Paper Tape
Views: 374
Message 1 of 3

Win 10 G50 microphone not working

So, I have checked the forums for help, and i haven't managed to find a solution. I bough this PC a few mounths ago, and I have used its microphone to speak with my pals many times, but today it didn't work, they couldn't hear me. I would like you to tell me how I can fiz this. I would be very grateful.

Thank you, Jaime

Jreymer
Paper Tape
Views: 290
Message 2 of 3

Re: Win 10 G50 microphone not working

Does someone know? Lenovo Officers?

SeniorGuru
Views: 273
Message 3 of 3

Re: Win 10 G50 microphone not working

@Jreymer wrote:

So, I have checked the forums for help, and i haven't managed to find a solution. I bough this PC a few mounths ago, and I have used its microphone to speak with my pals many times, but today it didn't work, they couldn't hear me. I would like you to tell me how I can fiz this. I would be very grateful.

Thank you, Jaime

Check in Device Manager to make sure that there are no yellow or red marks on devices, also to make sure your sound card is still listed.

If you have unknown hardware in the list, your driver may have been removed somehow, you can right click on the unknown device, choose properties, then the details tab.  On the drop down list, choose hardware ids, then google the resulting entries to find the right driver.

Additonally, you can also right click on the speaker icon in your system tray, choose recording devices and see if your mic is present.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors