Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Micaela021
What's DOS?
Views: 228
Message 1 of 2

Won't pick up media storage or Bluetooth

Hi guys, ever since I updated my Lenovo G500 i3 to windows 8.1 I am unable to pick up my phones media storage when connected to the pc and unable to Bluetooth. I tried changing cables and using different phones but it still does not work

SeniorGuru
Views: 193
Message 2 of 2

Re: Won't pick up media storage or Bluetooth

@Micaela021 wrote:

Hi guys, ever since I updated my Lenovo G500 i3 to windows 8.1 I am unable to pick up my phones media storage when connected to the pc and unable to Bluetooth. I tried changing cables and using different phones but it still does not work

If the BT is working correctly and you can scan for devices, see devices listed, but not connect then it may be an issue with compatiblity between BT versions.  If you can connect but not "see" folders, or access files then it may be a setting change over within the BT properties.  Also - if just your phone is having issues, contact the phone provider / supplier to see if they have answers.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors