Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickynet
What's DOS?
Views: 211
Message 1 of 4

keyboard fail in g470 after BIOS update

Greeting i updated the BIOS to lastest version, and the keyboard start to beep, the operative systems dont work fine, some keyboards have malfunction with the shift key, my keyboard is in spanish, with the english version of the keyborad the problem is solved. The motherboard in the notebook is ok, no conectors damage.

PD: excuse my english i'm spansih native speakers

SeniorGuru
Views: 196
Message 2 of 4

Re: keyboard fail in g470 after BIOS update

@Rickynet wrote:

Greeting i updated the BIOS to lastest version, and the keyboard start to beep, the operative systems dont work fine, some keyboards have malfunction with the shift key, my keyboard is in spanish, with the english version of the keyborad the problem is solved. The motherboard in the notebook is ok, no conectors damage.

PD: excuse my english i'm spansih native speakers

From what I understand  your notebook works fine when using English keyboard layout, but does not work as expected if you change to Spanish keyboard layout.

Check your BIOS for a language or region setting and adjust as needed.  Also - look in control panel for keyboard settings and install additional keboard layout for Spanish.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Rickynet
What's DOS?
Views: 182
Message 3 of 4

thanks for answering, it nohing with the language in the bios or the operative systems, neigther with the layout of the keyboard, its works with english keyboard keys in ensglih, without the letter Ñ, its a BIOS problem, i dont know how to contact lenovo support phone
Highlighted
SeniorGuru
Views: 174
Message 4 of 4

Here is the phone list (found on the Support page)...

Lenovo Phone LIstings

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors