Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murky93
What's DOS?
Views: 288
Message 1 of 5

lenovo B40-30 WI-FI problem

Hello

I can't see wifi on my windows 8. there is only cable interent avaible. I tried to install driver via lenovo updater but it couldn't find any driver. also tried to update it from device maneger but still coun't find any driver.

can anyone give me link or programme to download driver or is there any alternative?

I am using windows 8 32bit

laptop B40-30

SeniorGuru
Views: 255
Message 2 of 5

Re: lenovo B40-30 WI-FI problem

Call up device manager and see if you have any yellow or red marks on items listed. Also check to see if you have any "unknown" devices listed.

Report back with findings.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Amfie
Punch Card
Views: 246
Message 3 of 5

I had some problems with Wi-Fi in my Lenovo G50-30 after the auto updating of Windows. I recover back to my previous update of Windows with the Lenovo One Key Recovery Program and solved my problem with the Wi-Fi Driver that was not compatible with the new Windows Update.
In Lenovo have these Drivers for B30-40 Laptop Choose The OS To Win 8 32bit to see the drivers. 

Windows 8 (32-bit)

• ThinkVantage Technology (1)
  • Diagnostic (1)
  • BIOS/UEFI (1)
  • Software and Utilities (1)

SeniorGuru
Views: 233
Message 4 of 5

@Amfie wrote:

I had some problems with Wi-Fi in my Lenovo G50-30 after the auto updating of Windows. I recover back to my previous update of Windows with the Lenovo One Key Recovery Program and solved my problem with the Wi-Fi Driver that was not compatible with the new Windows Update.
In Lenovo have these Drivers for B30-40 Laptop Choose The OS To Win 8 32bit to see the drivers. 

Windows 8 (32-bit)

• ThinkVantage Technology (1)
  • Diagnostic (1)
  • BIOS/UEFI (1)
  • Software and Utilities (1)

You can also submit a report of the issue to the Windows Development Team to see if they have a work around to get it back working with the update.

We had similar issues with the latest Windows 10 update, it broke a lot of different drivers for some unknown reason.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Amfie
Punch Card
Views: 225
Message 5 of 5

I will, submit thanks!
Yes  I agree with the latest Win 10 update I had the same problems with my Lenovo Ideapad 100-14IBY, problems with Drivers.
I get back to previous version of Win 10 update to work ok again. 

I call Microsoft and Lenovo and make complains to both of them...! for these issues! 
The end user has issues caused by compatibility problems with OS updates and hardware drivers!  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors